SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Plaza Tierra Pacifica Vacation Condo Rentals (“Property Manager”) and “Guest” as of the date first set forth on Reservation. The parties hereby agree as follows:
- Property. The furnished property is located at:
Plaza Tierra Pacifica, Playa Junquillal de Santa Cruz, Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guest and up to 3 additional persons.
- Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 4 persons.
- Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 2 p.m. on the “Check-in Date” and ends at 11 a.m. on the “Check-out Date.”
- Minimum Stay: This property requires a two night minimum stay.
- Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
- Access: Guest shall allow Property Manager access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Property Manager shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
- Deposit and Damage Fees
- A deposit of 50% of rental rate is due to reserve the property. Deposit must be paid by PayPal in advance of Check-in Date. Deposit will be applied toward rental rate.
- Damage Fees: Guest agrees to pay for any and all damages caused by members of the rental party and any person Guest permits on the property including:
- damage to the interior or exterior property or furnishings;
- dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
- any other cost incurred due to Guest’s stay.
- Rental Payment in full of all remaining rental rate and optional service fees shall be due on or before Check-in.
- Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows:
- 100% if cancelled 30 days prior to the Check-in Date
- 50% if cancelled 15 days prior to the Check-in Date
- Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
- Payment: Acceptable payment methods are PayPal and cash (US Dollars or Costa Rican Colones at current exchange rate of Colones to US Dollars).
- Smoking is NOT allowed in the condos, on the exterior terrace, or under any roof at the Plaza Tierra Pacifica. Smoking is permitted only in the uncovered courtyard.
- Only those in the Guest party may stay overnight in the property. Any other person visiting the property, but that is not staying overnight, is the sole responsibility of Guest.
- All of the units are privately owned; the owners and Property Managers are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The owners and Property Managers are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Guest must keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
- Guest must only use appliances for their intended uses.
- Pets are NOT allowed.
- Parking: Covered parking is available to condo renters and is limited to one vehicle per condo. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only.
- Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. Exit cleaning is included in all rental rates.
- Linens and bath towels are included in each unit but are not permitted to be taken from the units. Pool towels are provided but are not permitted to be taken to the beach.
- Pool: The use of the pool is limited to Guest and members of rental party between the hours of 8am and 10pm. No children under the age of 14 are permitted in the pool at any time without adult supervision. Use of the pool is at your own risk. Guests agree to follow all posted rules related to use of the pool. Guest(s) may be asked to leave pool and/or pool area if behavior is contrary to posted rules or poses a risk to himself/herself or others.
- Weather and roads: No refunds will be given for inclement weather or road conditions.